What can go in the RECYCLING bin? (green lid)

Yes please:

  • Paper (newspapers, magazines, catalogues, junk mail, catalogues)
  • Plastic packaging (stiff plastic including food trays, margarine tubs and yogurt pots)
  • Cardboard (including greetings cards)
  • Cans and tins (food, drink and pet food – please rinse out first)
  • Shredded paper
  • Plastic bottles (please remove lids)
  • Aerosols (empty)
  • Glass jars and bottles (but not Pyrex bowls or ceramics)
  • Food and drink cartons (Tetrapak)
  • Foil (clean please)

Please leave a Reply here.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.