Regular opening hours:
Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
Sunday 9am-12 noon all subject to availability of volunteers
New in September…
Fed up with BBQ food now? Well, we stock a range of cook-ready meals! Very useful if you’re short of time!
We also have regular deliveries from The Rutland Pie Company, with a range of flavours including Steak & Ale, Creamy Chicken Ham & Pea, and Bombay Potato with Spinach. All available to order in both regular and Gluten-free versions.
Fresh fruit and vegetables to supplement any meal are delivered three times a week (and orders can be taken).
All these services are offered by a shop manned by volunteers – come along and get involved in your local community shop!
www.collywestonshop.co.uk @CollywestonShop on Twitter
email: firstname.lastname@example.org 01780 440830
The Old Butcher’s Shop, 21 High Street, Collyweston PE9 3PW
New in August…
We have all you need for a fantastic barbecue – burgers, sausages and barbie packs from both Nelsons and Grasmere butchers, rolls and bread delivered 6 days a week from Kings Cliffe bakery (orders taken), salads, charcoal, wine, beer and a range of soft drinks. Orders can also be taken for any specific requirements from our butchers, be it for a barbecue or a special Sunday roast. ~ Did you know you can order newspapers and magazines? Whether your requirement is daily, weekly or monthly or weekends only, call in and place an order to ensure you never miss out. ~
- Mad Turk meze – delivered every Thursday. Orders taken
- Eve’s cakes deliver weekly, including chocolate tiffin, old fashioned ginger & coffee & walnut. Orders taken for celebration cakes, orders, etc
- Punjaban curry sauces from Northampton
- Other favourites: Gallone’s ice cream from Northampton, a selection of anti-pasta meats and olives, bruschetta bites (basil, garlic and tomato)
- Newspapers and magazines available to order
- Fresh Nelson’s and Grasmere sausages and bacon – for Nelson’s order Thursday, delivered Friday
- King’s Cliffe bread delivered daily
- Grainstore beers and cider, quality wines
Can you spare an hour a week to help us? We are still looking for more volunteers to help at weekends. To find out more, contact Rachel.