This might not look like the most interesting web page in the world – but it’s vital to make sure that your parish council knows what all the rules are AND sticks to them! Most of these policies are reviewed at least once a year to make sure they reflect how things really are – and that they are consistent with the most up to date legislation.
- Financial Regulations : how the parish council spends wisely and prevent fraud
- Safeguarding Children and Young People: what to do
- Safeguarding Children and Young People: policy and procedures
- STANDING ORDERS: the rules that govern everything the parish council does
- Data Protection Register: ensuring the parish council safeguards personal data
- Annual Return 2018-2019: risk assessment