What would you like to tell us?
- Stamford pub won’t close after all! December 15, 2017
- Bins are a day late this week December 14, 2017
- Do you own land beside the Welland? December 6, 2017
- Horses stolen from Wittering area – found Weds evening December 6, 2017
- It’s behind you! (for another year) December 3, 2017
I believe they have been found. If I find out any more I’ll let you know. Thanks everyone. xx Advertisements
The Village Diary magazine is doing a feature on village roads in winter. Please feel free to post your comment here (say whether you’d like your name published or not – they usually do) and we’ll make sure it’s passed … Continue reading
Geoff Gilfillan from the Welland Rivers Trust came to November’s parish council meeting with a unique offer: help to improve, restore and protect the River Welland, and free trees!
Good Neighbour Schemes are run by local volunteers who provide day to day support for other residents in their area who may need help on an occasional or regular basis. For older people, this support may enable them to live independently … Continue reading
Found, safe and sound, after a frantic 5 days of searching. Karen says: “We are so relieved and want to say how absolutely amazing everyone in the village has been. The kindness, support and determination to help find her has … Continue reading