The website has been contacted about these pictures. Can you help?
“Whilst on holiday recently in Rutland we decided we’d like to visit Collyweston as my wife had holidayed there in the mid-late 50s. Where she stayed, in Hall Yard, we think is now No.5 but was then No. 10. When we got home I googled Collyweston and found you. She has a few photos of the house and area at that time. The people who lived in 10 Hall Yard were Mr & Mrs Roberts, relatives of my wife’s first husbandl”
– Mike and Joan Peal
What would you like to tell us?
- Stamford pub won’t close after all! December 15, 2017
- Bins are a day late this week December 14, 2017
- Do you own land beside the Welland? December 6, 2017
- Horses stolen from Wittering area – found Weds evening December 6, 2017
- It’s behind you! (for another year) December 3, 2017