The website has been contacted about these pictures. Can you help?
“Whilst on holiday recently in Rutland we decided we’d like to visit Collyweston as my wife had holidayed there in the mid-late 50s. Where she stayed, in Hall Yard, we think is now No.5 but was then No. 10. When we got home I googled Collyweston and found you. She has a few photos of the house and area at that time. The people who lived in 10 Hall Yard were Mr & Mrs Roberts, relatives of my wife’s first husbandl”
– Mike and Joan Peal
What would you like to tell us?
- October wildlife news from the farm October 15, 2017
- What to tell children about terrorism … in the unlikely event October 13, 2017
- Early bird discount for Christmas Fair! October 7, 2017
- Bored on Sunday 8th? Go conkers! October 5, 2017
- Friday Café to close for winter October 5, 2017